Tuesday 21 September 2010

Update

It’s been difficult since we actually finished our project on the 27th August 2010 for me to find a moment to reflect on what happened during our five weeks of summer research, and I’m sorry that the blog is now a bit behind. We’ve had a few technical issues with some of the rehearsal extract videos Becky and Tilly edited, which I will try to resolve as soon as I can.

I’ve now, with Déda, launched into the final week of preparation for our Derby Festé Flash Mob (video tutorials and more details available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7utrX6A9WJ4) and there are always a million other things to catch up on. But I will be writing an evaluation for the summer project in the coming weeks and it may be that I write more on the blog as I go through that evaluation process. We’ve also had the first (20 minute) instalment of the work filmed professionally by Doug Smith, so there will soon be a showreel for you to see on the website. We’ll also add a gallery of Nuno Santos’ beautiful images to the website, although we’ll be saving a few of the best photographs for the launch of the next phase of this project next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment