Sunday 25 July 2010

Welcome to the new Made By Katie Green blog!

This is a bit of an experiment for me. I have set up the blog to coincide with the rehearsal for the newest Made By Katie Green project (there’s more information at http://www.madebykatiegreen.co.uk/workinprogress.htm, including video extracts of our earliest research for the piece). I will post videos, photos and thoughts about the work in progress, and will also ask my dancers, collaborators and apprentices for the project to contribute their ideas here. I hope this process will help us to reflect on what’s happening in rehearsal, and perhaps keep me on track when that becomes necessary, but I am also interested to see whether this is a useful resource for other people who want to engage with what we are doing in the studio. So please send me any feedback by commenting here or emailing katie@madebykatiegreen.co.uk .

You can also engage with the new project by attending open classes and free, informal performances of work in progress: full date, time and venue details are online at http://www.madebykatiegreen.co.uk/workinprogress.htm.

No comments:

Post a Comment